CDE ConExpo Masterclass Series
CDE has been delivering construction & demolition waste recycling plants for organisations across the globe, helping to produce over 15 million tons of secondary sand & aggregates every year from material previously considered waste.
These products are re-used in global construction projects, generating over $500 million dollars in revenue for our customers.
Join us for this special ConExpo masterclass as we discuss the opportunities available in the global aggregates industry to produce high-quality sand & aggregates from construction, demolition & excavation waste material.
Full detail on this masterclass presentation can be found below.
Please complete the form to register your interest as spaces are limited.
Date: Thursday, March 12
Time: 10:00 - 11:00 Las Vegas (PST)
Duration: 60 minutes (including opportunity for Q&A)
Location: CDE ConExpo - Booth S-5435 on Silver Lot 1
Title: Creating Construction Materials From Waste
This masterclass will discuss several topics on creating construction materials from your waste, including:
- Why we need to consider better recycling of construction, demolition and excavation waste material.
- How we can develop a move from a linear to a circular economy.
- How new technology makes it possible to create construction materials from your waste.
- How you can create new revenue streams from your existing waste and open up new product markets.
- Real life examples from CDE customers who are processing over 15 million tons of C&D waste material every year.
Live ConExpo Webinar
If you are not attending ConExpo but would like to watch these Masterclass presentations, you can register for our live webinar which will be streamed from our booth at ConExpo.
You can also join the live Q&A session with the panel following this masterclass.