Recovering high value secondary aggregate material from construction, demolition and excavation waste through insight & partnership.
Our solutions help CDE customers recover 80% - 100% of materials which were traditionally considered a waste product. Over 15 million tonnes of C&D waste is diverted from landfill and recycled into a re-usable aggregate material every year with CDE equipment.
From Waste to Resource:
- Up to 90% of process water recycled
- Recycled sand & aggregates products ready for market straight from the belts
- Maximising resource yield
- Maximise equipment life
- Minimise waste
Rapid Return on Investment:
- Produce more grades and expand your offer
- Save on your energy and water requirements
- Reduce your operational costs
- A modular wet processing solution
Download the CDE Reco brochure to learn more about our advance wet processing solutions for the recycling of C&D waste material.